Mayweather already apologized to Pacquiao, so people need to shut their yaps
By Chris Williams: Floyd Mayweather already apologized to Manny Pacquiao for the comments he made on his Ustream video. It’s time that these people let it go, forgive and leave Mayweather alone. Mayweather said “I do want to apologize for the other night. A lot of people were saying I made racist comments but anybody that knows me knows that I don’t have a racist bone in my body. I have nothing but love in my heart. Anybody affected by what I said apologize as a man. I was just having fun. I didn’t mean it.” There it is. It’s time to move on and forget about this. Mayweather apologized already. People need to quit dragging this into the ground.
What we have here is a pack mentality by a lot of people. When they see someone that is a weakened position, they gang up on them and try to rip them to pieces. I’ve seen in a million times and no the behavior well. I think people need to start practicing forgiveness and realize that Mayweather is human and like a lot of humans, he made a mistake by saying some things. But to keep harping on this is useless.
The only one who’s going to be upset about this is the person flapping their gums about it. The casual fan won’t know about it, and certainly won’t hurt ticket sales for Mayweather’s fights in the future. If anything, Mayweather will be even more popular even richer because of this. The more people talk, the more famous Mayweather. He wins no matter what. And if Manny Pacquiao is willing to look the other way and fight a guy that was caught with loaded gloves like Antonio Margarito, well then I think Pacquiao is more than capable of forgiving Mayweather for a few comments he made.
People just love to gang up someone when they see that they’re down. I think if Mayweather let this ruin him, a lot of people would be happy about it. That’s sick. I don’t see things like that I think not give people another chance is crappy way of living.
I respect Mayweather more now than I ever did before, because he was man enough to admit that he was wrong. He took responsibility for his actions and apologized for. If people still refuse to accept that, then that’s on them. They get to live with that kind of wrong-headed non-forgiving lifestyle. You got to let that stuff go and not live in the past. I think Mayweather is man for admitting he was wrong.
More Boxing News:
- Conor McGregor looking desparate, still wants Pacquiao fight
- Arum approached by Kell Brook for Terence Crawford fight
- Errol Spence threatens to Go “Rogue” if Manny Pacquiao faces Mikey Garcia
- Manny Pacquiao adviser hints Mikey Garcia next for him
- Mayweather reacts to Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr fight announcement
- Gervonta Davis calling himself “130/135 King”
- Errol Spence has “screenshotted” his doubters, he’ll gloat after Nov.21
- Jermall Charlo gives Sergiy Derevyanchenko a warning: “What round is it going to be?”
- The Trio Vying For British Glory: Chad Sugden on Facing Shakan Pitters and Craig Richards
- Broner: Tank Davis will fight Ryan Garcia after Leo Santa Cruz