Yordenis Ugas – Mike Dallas FOX Weigh In Results & Photos
Yordenis Ugas 146.4 vs Mike Dallas Jr 147
Michel Rivera 134.4 vs Fidel Maldonado Jr 134.4
Omar Juarez 141 vs Angel Martinez 139
Raymond Guajardo 159.4 vs Clay Collard 159
Jesus Alejandro Ramos 146.6 vs Ramal Amanov 146.8
Deon Nicholson 190.6 vs Earl Newman 199.6
Keith Thurman and Anthony Dirrell to work Ugas vs. Dallas fight this Sat. on Fox Sports
Today, FOX Sports announces former unified welterweight champion Keith Thurman and former super middleweight champion Anthony Dirrell join blow-by-blow announcer Ray Flores to call FS1 PBC FIGHT NIGHT: YORDENIS UGAS VS. MIKE DALLAS JR. on Saturday, Feb. 1 (8:00 PM ET) live from Beau Rivage Resort & Casino in Biloxi, Mississippi.
In addition, Jordan Plant serves as reporter, while Marcos Villegas works as the Unofficial Scorer and Felix DeJesus is the translator. The same crew works the FS1 PBC FIGHT NIGHT PRELIMS. On FOX Deportes, Jaime Motta and Alejandro Luna call the fights in Spanish.
Saturday’s main event pits top welterweight Yordenis Ugas against Mike Dallas in a 12-round attraction. The telecast also features unbeaten top lightweight prospect Michel Rivera vs. veteran contender Fidel Maldonado Jr., plus unbeaten Omar Juarez in a super lightweight showdown against Mexico’s Angel Hernandez.
Thurman served as a desk analyst several times for FOX Sports in the past year and is looking forward to calling these televised fights. “I’m thrilled to work the FS1 fights this Saturday,” he says. “It’s going to be an exciting battle between Ugas and Dallas. They’re both solid welterweights trying to work their way up the division. Ugas fought on my undercard in July and the former Cuban Olympian always brings it. Dallas had an impressive amateur career and the Californian will definitely be stepping in the ring to prove something.”
Dirrell served on the broadcast team for two fight nights on FS1 in 2019 and is glad to be back. “I’m happy to be a part of the FS1 broadcast team on an exciting show on Super Bowl weekend,” he says. “I’ve had so much fun doing these in the past and I always look forward to the opportunity. It should be a fun night of boxing. I can’t wait.”
Below is programming information, the week’s on-air broadcaster roster and fight card lineup:
FOX SPORTS PBC FIGHT NIGHT
• Announcers: Keith Thurman, Anthony Dirrell, Ray Flores
• Reporter: Jordan Plant
• Unofficial Scorer: Marcos Villegas
• FOX Deportes: Alejandro Luna and Marin Zuniga
• Digital: FOX Sports App, FOX Now, FOXSports.com
• SiriusXM: FOX Sports on SiriusXM channel 83
• Social: @PBConFOX, #PBConFS1
FS1 PBC FIGHT NIGHT PRELIMS
• Network: FS1, FOX Deportes
• Date/Time: Saturday, Feb. 1 (6:30 PM ET)
• Deon Nicholson (12-0, 12 KOs) vs. Earl Newman (10-2-1, 7 KOs), 10 Rounds – Cruiserweight
• Jesus Alejandro Ramos (11-0, 10 KOs) vs. Ramal Amanov (16-1, 5 KOs), 8 Rounds – Welterweight
FS1 PBC FIGHT NIGHT: YORDENIS UGAS VS. MIKE DALLAS JR.
• Network: FS1, FOX Deportes
• Date/Time: Saturday, Feb. 1 (8:00 PM ET)
• Raymond Guajardo (5-0, 4 KOs) vs. Clay Collard (5-2-3, 1 KO), 6 Rounds – Super Welterweight
• Omar Juarez (6-0, 4 KOs) vs. Angel Hernandez (10-1, 10 KOs), 6/8 Rounds – Super Lightweight
• Michel Rivera (17-0, 11 KOs) vs. Fidel Maldonado Jr. (27-4-1, 20 KOs), 10 Rounds – Lightweight
• Yordenis Ugas (24-4-1, 11 KOs) vs. Mike Dallas Jr. (23-3-2, 11 KOs), 12 Rounds – Welterweight
More Boxing News:
- Live Stream: Mike Tyson – Roy Jones Jr – Watch LIVE!
- “I wasn’t getting in the ring for less than $25 million!” – Evander Holyfield
- WBC Judge: Tyson, Jones could be given two minutes to recover from knockdowns
- Bettors are backing Mike Tyson to beat Roy Jones Jr!
- WBC won’t stand in way of Anthony Joshua vs. Tyson Fury in 2021
- Martin Murray respects Billy Joe Saunders’ power
- Hearn sceptical of Dubois eye injury, asks about x-ray
- The future of Daniel Dubois