Judah & Khan battle it out on twitter
By William Mackay: WBA light welterweight champion Amir Khan and IBF champion Zab Judah battled it out on twitter earlier today trading various insults related to their past losses and their proposed July 23 fight. Khan wants the Judah fight but wants Judah to accept a 60-40 deal.
Judah, the more experienced fighter and the more accomplished pro, wants nothing less than a 50-50 deal. Judah believes that with his past titles won in both the light welterweight and the welterweight division, along with his better known name in the United States, it puts him on even ground with Khan.
Here is what Judah had to say about Khan earlier today:
“@AmirKingKhan clown 50/50 or keep ducking. now you f***ing wit the best!!! After me you will never win a world title ever again sign the contract and I will show you award winning dancing! I’m so glad you responded now sign up boy and watch you will hide under ya bed after the way I’m going to knock ya a$$ out!!! You think Prescott ko’ed ya punk a$$ watch wit I do to you mama!! ok princess let’s fight!! Sign up Boy.”
Khan responded with his own insults, saying “@superjudah by the way change ur name ur no super, it shud b @dancingJudah. Haha. Speak soon everyone. I got best fight of the year, but @superjudah holds the best dance of the year haha. I’m gona put a video up tonight for all u fans, why @superzab want picked for dancing with the stars. @superjudah is known as a guy who was knocked down 3 times with 1 punch. Anyone know who that was??? Yo @superjudah aint worth no 50/50, take what I offered you 60/40 and vegas for the Venue.”
As you can see, there’s no love lost between these two guys.
Hopefully they can agree to a purse split to make this fight happen because it would be tragic to see Khan face a lesser guy that Judah. What we don’t need is Khan facing someone like Paul McCloskey again for another easy title defense. It’s time that Khan step it up a couple levels by facing Judah.
More Boxing News:
- Amir Khan with NO interest in fighting without fans present
- Khan wants Mayweather and Pacquiao before retiring
- Amir Khan: ‘Kell Brook needs me more than I need him’
- Amir Khan wants Manny Pacquiao fight in Qatar
- Amir Khan wants Neeraj Goyat and Manny Pacquiao in next 2 fights before retirement
- Dillian Whyte wants Francis Ngannou fight
- New options for Canelo Alvarez’s fight in September
- Adrien Broner says he’s going back to the STREETS without $10 million
- Julio Cesar Martinez – is he the next star at 112?
- Fury wants to surpass Mayweather and Canelo with biggest contract