Time for Haye doubters to eat their humble pie
By Steven Wain: There are a lot of people who have had doubts over World Boxing Association world heavyweight champion David Haye, well here is YOUR change to eat that humble pie. Last night we witnessed one of the best heavyweights of this decade destroy a very respectable opponent in John Ruiz and as much as some of you narrow minded (Americans) people would like to disagree and make up bizarre claims that “Ali would destroy Haye!” oh give me a brake the guys are not even from the same decade.
I do feel sorry for some Americans who hate Haye just because he’s from beloved England, that just proves my point earlier how SOME of them are so narrow minded, and being jealous that the only heavyweight they can pick are fat overweight, skill-less “fighters” one jumps to mind without thinking Chris Arreola. Well you did have “the baddest man on the planet,” but now you’ve got “the fattest man on the planet.” Surely America can find someone to at least test the superior, fast, sweet skilled David Haye I mean after all America is a big place (literally)
Just like a true American Ruiz tried all the dirty tricks to get points taken from Haye, turning his back when Haye was in mid swing to get hit on the back of the head, and try and cheat a victory, what a joke of a man, true American fashion.
Upon other excuse I have heard is Haye has no chin well, I’m sure you’ve been hit by a 199LB guy flush on the chin and not been moved?
So there you have all you Haye doubters its time to eat your humble pie, and stop making silly excuses. Grow up! Haye is a heavyweight saviour and deep down you know it; other countries can have top fighters as well not just you Yanks.
More Boxing News:
- David Haye discusses coming out of retirement for Joshua vs. Fury winner
- David Haye: WBC can give Dillian Whyte a Gold or Platinum title
- David Haye: I’ll come out of retirement for Joshua-Fury winner
- David Haye: ‘Joshua has the tools to beat Fury’
- David Haye surprised by Deontay Wilder’s comments on loss to Tyson Fury
- Fury expects to fight Joshua x 2 next year, but not overlooking Wilder
- Arum responds to Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury RUMORS
- Tyson vs. Holyfield 3 Preview
- Ryan Garcia: Jorge Linares fight ISN’T happening
- Saunders: Canelo is in my WORLD inside an empty arena