Bradley: I’m no longer watching video of Pacquiao; I’m not worried about him
By Chris Williams: Undefeated WBO light welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12 KO’s) has seen enough of Manny Pacquiao’s fights in getting ready for their June 9th bout to where Bradley feels he no longer needs to see any more video because he doesn’t see anything special from Pacquiao that worries him in this fight.
Bradley said to RingTV “I am so ready. I am no longer watching Pacquiao video. Nothing about Pacquiao concerns me anymore. I am that ready. I am on weight, primed and ready. I just have a few more rounds of sparring and that is it.”
That’s the great thing about Bradley. When he sees a fighter he’s able to size them up and he can tell whether he can beat them or not. Bradley has seen everything that Pacquiao can do in the ring and he doesn’t feel any worries about whether he’ll be able to beat the Filipino. He knows he’s going to beat him.
To be sure, Pacquiao’s trainer Freddie Roach no doubt will have come up with a solid game plan for this fight, but Roach is easy to predict because all the stuff that he’s done with Pacquiao has been seen before from him. Roach isn’t going to be giving Pacquiao any new pearls of wisdom that he hasn’t already drummed into his head.
As such, Bradley already knows what adjustments he needs to make for the small number of moves that Pacquiao likes to make. He already knows that Pacquiao will try and create angels because he doesn’t want to get head-butted, but so what? Bradley’s head will still probably collide with Pacquiao no matter what he tries to do by moving. It’s inevitable.
Pacquiao just has to man up when he feels the pain from the head-butt and sees his own blood soaking into his trunks. There’s nothing he can do but take the pain and not spend an exorbitant amount of time dabbing at his cut. That won’t help him and will leave him open for Bradley’s shots.
More Boxing News:
- Conor McGregor looking desparate, still wants Pacquiao fight
- Arum approached by Kell Brook for Terence Crawford fight
- Errol Spence threatens to Go “Rogue” if Manny Pacquiao faces Mikey Garcia
- Manny Pacquiao adviser hints Mikey Garcia next for him
- Floyd Mayweather: Pacquiao fights because he has to, I fight because I want to
- Errol Spence has “screenshotted” his doubters, he’ll gloat after Nov.21
- Jermall Charlo gives Sergiy Derevyanchenko a warning: “What round is it going to be?”
- The Trio Vying For British Glory: Chad Sugden on Facing Shakan Pitters and Craig Richards
- Broner: Tank Davis will fight Ryan Garcia after Leo Santa Cruz
- Devin Haney will clear out 135 & 140-lb divisions says Mickey Bey