By Eric Thomas: You got to feel a little bit sorry for World Boxing Association welterweight champion Shane Mosley (46-5, 39 KO’s). After risking his neck last January against one of the toughest fighters in the welterweight division in Antonio Margarito and beating him by a 9th round TKO, Mosley has been left pretty much with nothing really to show for the win in terms of big mega fights.
Shane Mosley
Don’t Count on Mosley Getting a Shot at Pacquiao or Mayweather In the Future
By Eric Thomas: It’s more than a little sad that the best fighter in the welterweight division Shane Mosley has essentially been frozen out by the arguably more popular fighters in boxing, such as Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. But that’s what appears to be happening.
Judah vs. Mosley – a Possibility
By Eric Thomas: In the latest boxing news, Golden Boy Promotions is reportedly trying to set up a bout between Shane Mosley and Zab Judah. However, Judah, 31, a former light welterweight and undisputed welterweight champion, isn’t interested in fighting Mosley unless the offer is increased.
Mosley to fight on December 5th against either Clottey or Berto – News
By Jason Kim: After wasting time for months hopelessly pursuing a bout against Manny Pacquiao, Shane Mosley is close to finally having an opponent to fight. According to Dan Rafael, Mosley will be fighting on December 5th against either Joshua Clottey or Andre Berto. Having to settle for these two fighters must be a bitter pill for the 37-year-old Mosley to have swallow, because neither Berto or Clottey will bring in the kind of money that a fight against Pacquiao would.
Why did Pacquiao fight Cotto Rather than Fight Mosley?
By Manuel Perez: Why did Manny Pacquiao choose Miguel Cotto to fight rather than World Boxing Association welterweight Shane Mosley instead? I don’t know but maybe it’s me or something but I got the impression that Cotto had been experiencing some tough times in the ring since running into the Mexican Antonio Margarito last year in losing by an 11th round TKO.
Shane Mosley Needs to Get Back In the Ring
By Jason Kim: WBA welterweight champion Shane Mosley (46-5, 39 KO’s) needs to make a decision about whom he wants to fight next and get back in the ring and start fighting. It’s been seven months since Mosley defeated Antonio Margarito by a 9th round stoppage to win his WBA title, yet he’s still has no fight picked out for his next fight after all this time.
Freddie Roach Studying Tape of Mosley/Cotto to Devise a Strategy
By Giancarlo Malinconico: The most talked about event in professional sports is the Pacquiao/Cotto mega-fight on November 14 in Las Vegas. Miguel Cotto has already begun an early pre-training camp. And Freddie Roach is already studying film of Miguel Cotto’s last six fights in order to develop the game plan for his fighter’s training camp.
Mosley Still Ready to Fight Pacquiao – News
By Manuel Perez: With Manny Pacquiao’s recent problems with WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto not wanting to put his title on the line for the fight, Pacquiao might want to look in another direction towards World Boxing Association welterweight champion Shane Mosley, who said that he’s more than willing to still fight Pacquiao. On Thursday night at the GBP fight at the Club Nokia, Mosley said “Tell them (Pacquiao, Bob Arum and Freddie Roach) what I offered is still on the table. The ball is in their court.”
Cintron Wants Bout With Mosley
By Jason Kim: Recently spurned WBA welterweight champion Shane Mosley (46-5, 39 KO’s) may finally have an opponent to fill his next date, because light middleweight contender Kermit Cintron is reportedly interested in fighting Mosley. The 37-year-old Mosley has been trying repeatedly to line up a fight with Manny Pacquiao in the past month, doggedly pursuing a fight with the Filipino star and agreeing to everything under the sun to line up a fight with. Pacquiao.
Did Pacquiao Duck Mosley?
By Manuel Perez: Even though Shane Mosley was willing to meet Manny Pacquiao at the lower catch weight of 140 compared to Miguel Cotto at 145, Pacquiao chose to fight Cotto instead. Mosley was willing to take a smaller revenue split as well, yet Pacquiao still chose to fight Cotto. So based on that, did Pacquiao avoid fighting Mosley for what many people perceive to be the easier fight against Cotto?