Pacquiao-Marquez V must be made
By Alon Calinao Dy: In the coming days, Manny Pacquiao will likely sign a deal to fight his nemesis Juan Manuel Marquez for a fifth bout between them. Lot’s of Mexican fans are saying that it was not lucky punch that knocked Pacquiao out in their last fight, but it was a perfect timing that hit the “Mexicutioner” last December 2012.
Some fight fans do not want for Pacquiao-Marquez showdown to happen, but it doesn’t stop people from thinking that Marquez was about to be defeated when he delivered a single powerful shot with eyes closed that automatically ended the thrilling bout.
Until now, everyone knows this boxing game means there is a big moment for every boxer no matter how excellent a boxer is. That’s what happened to Pacquiao last two years ago. Last year was the downfall of the Filipino boxing icon when he was out of focus on his boxing career with his long layoff before coming back to defeat Brandon Rios in November in Macao, China.
Pacquiao versus Marquez V is still the biggest fight right now. Top Rank promoter Bob Arum is genius for he knows that millions of fans from around the world are going to watch the unfinished business between the two greatest fighters of their respective countries (Philippines and Mexico) today.
I doubt that Mexican legend boxer Marquez can easily beat Pacquiao, but I do agree that he can make the fight difficult foe him. I don’t think Dinamita can still pull the trigger when he is hesitant to give the Filipino congressman another chance. I think Marquez is not about giving people what they want. I believe if Marquez is a real warrior and there’s no fear in his heart, he is going to fight Pacquiao without consulting his family and give fans their moneys’ worth.
More Boxing News:
- Mikey Garcia: ‘Manny Pacquiao WANTS a fight with me’
- Mikey Garcia has Manny Pacquiao at top of his list for his next opponent
- Amir Khan denies being put DOWN by Manny Pacquiao in sparring
- Golovkin will HURT Pacquiao says trainer Abel Sanchez
- Robert Guerrero wants Pacquiao and Thurman fights
- Hearn against letting Tony Bellew make a comeback
- Chris Eubank Jr: I’m looking to DESTROY Canelo
- Amir Khan to Marcos Maidana: “Let’s do it again”
- Eubank Jr gives his theory on WHY Saunders didn’t take Canelo Alvarez fight
- Emanuel Navarrete wants Naoya Inoue, believes he’ll beat him