Margarito-Pacquiao: Don’t be surprised when Pacquiao gets whipped by Margarito
By Manuel Perez: I’m really looking forward to this fight and it’s going to be nice to see Manny Pacquiao take on a real opponent for a change. I wish I could say things are going to go well for Pacquiao against Antonio Margarito on November 13th, but I think Manny is going to be bludgeoned by Margarito in the worst beating of his career.
Pacquiao really hasn’t been in a fight since he took on Juan Manuel Marquez in 2008. The fights since then have been easy bouts against fighters that were struggling with their careers.
Okay, now Pacquiao has finally been matched up with someone who can still fight and who wasn’t just beaten up. Margarito is just way too big for the little Pacquiao. This isn’t even going to be a fight. You take a guy that’s about half Margarito’s size like the tiny Pacquiao, and then you pump up his ego by throwing in some old toothless tigers for him to chew on and build up his baby teeth. And then after all of that, you then match him with a guy that can actually fight with Margarito.
All I can say is Pacquiao is going to get his teeth caved in by Margarito. This is going to be one of the bloodiest, sickest fights you’re ever going to see. Margarito is going to go out and rip Pacquiao’s head off and then serve to him. I wish I could I’m going to be sad to see Pacquiao get destroyed, but I can’t. I’m going to be happy.
I’ve been waiting a long time to see Pacquiao get torn apart and I’m finally going to get my treat on November 13th.
Once Margarito starts tearing Pacquiao’s face apart with uppercuts and hooks, the Filipino is going to look over at his corner for guidance from his old crusty trainer Freddie Roach and look for his brilliance to save him from the beating. But Roach won’t have much to say to save Pacquiao from his beating other than telling him to stick and move. That’s not going to work I hate to say.
Margarito is going to rip Pacquiao to shreds, and destroy the gravy train. Roach is going to be in shock looking at his pupil getting manhandled by Margarito. It’s going to be a sad day for Pacquiao fans who have become accustomed to seeing him beating up on old tigers. Now he’s going to be facing a young lion and he’s going to be cut to ribbons by Margarito.
More Boxing News:
- Jose Ramirez: Mikey Garcia hits harder than Manny Pacquiao
- Mikey Garcia: ‘Manny Pacquiao WANTS a fight with me’
- Mikey Garcia has Manny Pacquiao at top of his list for his next opponent
- Amir Khan denies being put DOWN by Manny Pacquiao in sparring
- Golovkin will HURT Pacquiao says trainer Abel Sanchez
- Boxing Results: Jose Zepeda defeats Kendo Castaneda
- Jose Ramirez vs. Viktor Postol in August; Josh Taylor vs. Apinun Khongsong in Aug/Sep
- Ryan Garcia: My return is coming
- John Riel Casimero needs a tune-up while waiting for Naoya Inoue
- Derevyanchenko: Canelo or Charlo, either will do