Boxing News - Latest Headlines

Oscar De La Hoya Boxing News

Canelo files lawsuit against DAZN, Golden Boy & De L Hoya in Los Angeles

By Jim Maltzman: Superstar boxer Canelo Alvarez has filed a lawsuit in the federal court in Los Angeles, California, with a complaint against Golden Boy … read full story ←

De La Hoya: Ryan Garcia will prove the doubters wrong against Luke Campbell

By Dan Ambrose: Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya is starting to realize that few boxing fans are giving his fighter Ryan Garciaread full story ←

De La Hoya: Boxing needs Canelo Alvarez

By Sean Jones: Oscar De La Hoya is disappointed with the recent disappointing ratings for boxing events, and he feels that the sport badly needs … read full story ←

Oscar De La Hoya coming back: Is this a good idea?

By Max Seitelman: Boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya has made up his mind about his desire to retire to the ring at age 47, … read full story ←

Amir Khan calling out Oscar De La Hoya

By Charles Brun: Amir Khan wants to be the one that Oscar De La Hoya choose to fight when he launches his comeback in 2020 … read full story ←

Oscar De La Hoya coming out of retirement: Is it a bad idea?

By Dan Ambrose: Oscar De La Hoya is 47-years-old, and he’ll be returning to the ring soon for a comeback after 12 long, hard years … read full story ←

Oscar De La Hoya frustrated with Ryan Garcia vs. Luke Campbell negotiations

By Charles Brun: Oscar De La Hoya took to social media last Friday to voice his frustration at the glacial negotiation process for the Ryan … read full story ←

Oscar De La Hoya: Ryan Garcia vs. Luke Campbell not done

By Dan Ambrose: Oscar De La Hoya said earlier on Thursday that the lightweight fight between Ryan Garcia and Luke Campbell still isn’t done. There’s … read full story ←

Hearn warns De La Hoya about talking Canelo fight

By Dan Ambrose: Oscar De La Hoya of Golden Boy Promotions is making a mistake by hinting that he could come out of retirement to … read full story ←

Canelo’s next opponent could be decided in 2 weeks says De La Hoya

By Dan Ambrose: Canelo Alvarez’s next opponent could be signed in the next couple of weeks, according to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La … read full story ←

Subscribe (Free!)

The views expressed in all articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of Boxing News 24 or its affiliates.

Boxing News FB Boxing News Twitter Boxing News INstagram Boxing News 24 Youtuber Mail

Privacy Statement l Cookies Policy l Boxing Resources l Back To Top l Contact Us