Wilder v Fury II: How And Where To Watch The Fight On TV & Live Streams
UK: WILDER v FURY 2 LIVE AND EXCLUSIVE ON BT SPORT BOX OFFICE
- Wilder v Fury 2 available exclusively on BT Sport Box Office on Saturday 22nd February for just £24.95
- BT Sport Box Office available on BT TV, BT Sport Box Office App, Sky, Virgin TV and TalkTalk TV
Tyson Fury’s hugely anticipated rematch with Deontay Wilder at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, will be shown exclusively live on BT Sport Box Office on February 22nd.
Lineal heavyweight champion Fury will be taking on WBC world heavyweight champion, Deontay Wilder, following their unforgettable first fight at the Staples Centre in 2018, which ended in a controversial draw that divided opinion amongst fans. Wilder has held his WBC belt since January 2015 and boasts a 95% knock out rate during his professional career.
Both fighters are unbeaten and have recorded two wins each since their epic first fight, which saw Fury floored in the twelfth round before returning to his feet to take the result to the judges’ cards for a draw.
Fans will be able to watch the fight exclusively live on BT Sport Box Office, with coverage starting from midnight. The event will cost £24.95 in the UK and can be watched through BT TV, Virgin TV, TalkTalk TV and Sky or online via the web or the BT Sport Box Office App:
- BT TV, BT Sport on Sky or Sky customers who have previously watched BT Sport Box Office can pay using their remote control.
- Sky customers new to BT Sport Box Office can register and pay online at www.bt.com/ sportboxoffice.
- Virgin Media’s TV customers in the UK should visit the On-Demand section and choose Live Events.
- TalkTalk TV customers can watch the fight by visiting channel 494 and entering their PIN number to pay using their remote.
- Customers in the Republic of Ireland can purchase BT Sport Box Office via Sky at www.sky.com/boxoffice/btsport.
- Viewers wanting to watch the fight online should visit www.bt.com/sportboxoffice and follow instructions to subscribe and watch on the web or on the BT Sport Box Office App, and customers can watch on the big screen using Google Chromecast and Apple Airplay.
- EE, Three, Vodafone and O2 customers watching online or via the BT Sport Box Office App can choose to add the payment to their mobile bill
USA: Wilder vs. Fury 2 ESPN+/FOX pay-per-view
The Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 2 main card will kick off at 9 p.m. ET on Feb. 22. Before the main card gets underway, a pre-show begins at 7 p.m. ET, followed by the undercards at 7:30 p.m.
The pre-show and prelims are available on ESPNEWS and FS1. At 8 p.m., the prelims continue on ESPN and FS1.
The Wilder vs. Fury 2 main card is an ESPN+/FOX joint pay-per-view. It can be live streamed through the Fox Sports app and ESPN+ and is also available via major cable and satellite providers.
Radio: talkSPORT to unleash the Fury in Wilder rematch
talkSPORT is to broadcast the exclusive audio rights to Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder’s highly anticipated rematch on Saturday, February 22 (8pm PST) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
The expected start time is around 4am UK time and talkSPORT will be there to bring fans all the drama from the ringside in the early hours.
talkSPORT will be making a night of it for boxing fans across the UK, with nine hours of uninterrupted coverage from 10pm to 7am GMT including all the build up, live action and post fight analysis, brought to listeners by talkSPORT’s boxing team of former British cruiserweight Glenn McCrory, Fight Night presenter Adam Catterall and talkSPORT’s Dom McGuinness. Build up to the fight will be branded Heavyweight Week before being replaced by Heavyweight Weekend.
talkSPORT’s Fight Night podcast will be previewing all the action and analysing every punch in the ring with a host of guests in the podcast that packs a punch. ‘Fight Night: Fury Week’ the podcast will be going daily on February 17-23.
The station is also partnering with Eastenders’ Jake Wood and Spencer Oliver for a special radio version of their popular boxing podcast to air on the night, with expert analysis from The Sun’s legendary boxing correspondent Colin Hart throughout Heavyweight week, counting down his all time Heavyweight bouts. This will be accompanied by a raft of bespoke boxing content across talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2 leading up to the fight as well as social media content for talkSPORT’s 4.1million social media followers. Meanwhile, talkSPORT.com will be on hand to bring fans all the latest news, in-depth features, exclusive interviews and reaction, plus a live blog of the night’s action.
Tyson Fury said: “There’s no more ducking and diving – the ‘Bomb Squad’ is about to be securely detonated and the real champion crowned as the world watches on for the most anticipated fight in years. This is unfinished business for me, but come February 22, this dosser will finally get what’s coming to him, and I can’t wait!”
Promoter Frank Warren said: “Fans across the world will be tuning in for this unmissable boxing action on talkSPORT in the biggest clash of the year so far. These two towering boxers will leave nothing in the ring – It’s unfinished business.”
talkSPORT National Radio Controller Liam Fisher said: “2020 will be a huge year in top level boxing on talkSPORT and this is the big ticket in an unmissable weekend of action that also includes a Premier League triple header. We love boxing and our listeners do too – flocking to all things boxing on air and online. Our team will be ringside to bring all the drama to our UK listeners through the early hours. Live action on talkSPORT – it’s what real sport sounds like.”
The station has boxing pedigree, covering the biggest fights of 2019 including Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr and James DeGale v Chris Eubank Jr.
Listeners can tune in at talkSPORT.com, via the app, connected listening devices, via DAB digital radio or on 1089 or 1053 AM. Coverage starts from 1am following Fight Night at 10pm-1am with all the build-up to the fight.
Cinemas: Deontay Wilder & Tyson Fury to Be Shown Live in Select Movie Theaters Nationwide
WHAT: The long-awaited heavyweight championship rematch between undefeated WBC champion Deontay “The Bronze Bomber” Wilder and unbeaten lineal champion Tyson “The Gypsy King” Fury is coming to local cinemas as the two heavyweight titans continue their rivalry in the ring live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
“Wilder vs. Fury II” has been highly anticipated since their first meeting when Wilder retained his title via split draw after Fury miraculously rose from a 12th-round knockdown to finish the fight. It is one of the most memorable moments in recent heavyweight history and has raised the historical stakes heading into the rematch.
Tickets for “Wilder vs. Fury II” can be purchased online by visiting www.FathomEvents.com or at participating theater box offices.
More Boxing News:
- BT Sport new boxing series: What Went Down
- Dillian Whyte and Francis Ngannou meet in press conference on Saturday
- Joshua Buatsi and Callum Johnson speak on ‘The Boxing Show’
- Andy Lee: Tyson Fury mentally BREAKS Anthony Joshua and stops him
- Jessie Vargas looking to become 3 division world champion
- Nonito Donaire motivated for ‘The Takeover’ at 118
- Andy Lee: Tyson Fury mentally BREAKS Anthony Joshua and stops him
- Mayweather & Haney working out on mitts; Tank Davis still a problem
- Luis Ortiz fighting in August or September, wants Mike Tyson
- Errol Spence GLOATING on taking Keith Thurman’s spot at the top of 147 lb division