BoxNation announce new shows for February including three World Title fights
- Three live events added to BoxNation boxing schedule for February, including PBC and Golden Boy cards
- Gary Russell Jr defends World Featherweight Title this Saturday in Pennsylvania
- Second month of exciting new strategic partnership with Premier Sports
Featherweight star Gary Russell Jr defends his WBC World Title on the first of three live events coming up on BoxNation in February 2020, the second month of a new strategic partnership with Premier Sports.
Russell Jr is regarded as one of the best in the business and on Saturday night he faces Tugstsogt ‘King Tug’ Nyambayar, a 2012 Olympic silver medallist, in what could be one of his toughest tests. Double-Olympic gold medallist Guillermo Rigondeaux aims to win the WBA Bantamweight crown in the chief support bout.
BoxNation subscribers can look forward to a double header the following weekend, starting with rising star Ryan Garcia (19-0, 16 KOs) headlining a Golden Boy bill against Francisco Fonseca on Friday 14th February, with former three-weight World Champion Jorge Linares boxing on the undercard.
On February 15th, unbeaten Super-Middleweight Caleb Plant defends his IBF belt in a homecoming bout against German mandatory challenger Vincent Feigenbutz, who boasts a 85% knockout ratio.
List of confirmed events on BoxNation
- Gary Russell Jr v Tugstsogt Nyambayar: Sunday 9th February at 2am (Saturday night show)
- Ryan Garcia v Francisco Fonseca: Saturday 15th February, time TBC (Friday night show)
- Caleb Plant v Vincent Feigenbutz: Sunday 16th February at 1am (Saturday night show)
In March, BoxNation will be available free of charge to current Premier Sports customers on Sky and the Premier Player. Customers subscribed to BoxNation via Sky will automatically get free access to Premier Sports 1, 2 and LaLigaTV.
New customers looking to sign up to BoxNation can do so via https://www.boxnation.com/ subscribe/ and to Premier Sports via https://www.premiersports.com/ subscribenow.html
ABOUT PREMIER SPORTS
Premier Sports was founded in 2009 is available on Sky, Virgin TV and the Premier Player. In the Premier Sports bundle on Sky, Virgin TV and Premier Player, customers can enjoy Premier Sports 1, Premier Sports 2 and LaLigaTV.
Premier Sports 1 is on Sky channel 412 and Virgin channel 551. Premier Sports 2 is on Sky channel 435 and Virgin Channel 552. FreeSports is available free on Sky Channel 422, Virgin Media Channel 553, on Channel 64 on Freeview and BT and on Freesat Channel 252.
The channels are also available to pubs, clubs and other commercial premises throughout the UK.
Premier Sports also broadcast LaLiga, Serie A, Scottish Cup football, 152 games from the Guinness PRO14, 15 games a week from the NHL, GAA and the home of NASCAR in the UK.
BoxNation began broadcasting in 2011 and has featured some of the best fights from home and abroad in the 8 years it has been on air. BoxNation is currently available on Sky channel 427, Virgin TV channel 546, BT TV and Talk Talk channel 415.
- LIVE: Tyson Fury – Derek Chisora Weigh In
- WATCH: Tyson Fury Opens Up on Addiction, Family, Retirement, Death
- Williamson vs. Kelly: Start Time, Date, TV Channels
- Estrada vs Gonzalez 3: Start Time, Date, TV Channels