MTK Global comment on their role in landmark Tyson Fury deal
MTK Global’s Lineal Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury plants his feet firmly on American soil as he signs co-promotional deal with Frank Warren’s Queensberry Promotions and American market leaders Top Rank, ESPN.
The most talked about boxer of the year will play a central role across Top Rank on ESPN’s multiplatform lineup in the US with multi-year agreement.
Since joining the vast pool of talent at MTK Global in 2017, Tyson Fury has re-earned his place in the spotlight and in the hearts of the public with his dynamic skills in the year and honest openness to life.
In just three fights with Frank Warren and the team at Queensberry Promotions, Fury’s popularity has extended to audiences far beyond home soil attracting the attention of Top Rank’s CEO and Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum.
After intense negotiations between MTK Global, Queensberry Promotions, Top Rank and ESPN, Fury’s future fights will be co-promoted across BT Sports in the UK and ESPN networks and ESPN+ after landmark agreement was penned by Top Rank and Queensberry Promotions.
MTK Global have always been proud to represent Tyson as he soars to new heights and welcome the move which can only bring boxing as a whole to new levels.
MTK Global CEO Sandra Vaughan was instrumental in negotiations and bringing both parties to the table, and said: “MTK Global are thrilled to have played a role in what can only be described as a monumental partnership, no doubt the biggest one in the boxing industry, and we’re looking forward to working more closely with the teams at Top Rank and ESPN well into the future.”
– Multi-year agreement will see US broadcaster ESPN become Exclusive US broadcaster of Lineal Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury.
– UK and ROI Fight fans can tune in to see Fury’s fights exclusively Live on BT Sport and BT Sport Box Office.
– Deal further cements ESPN as the place to see Queensberry Promotions events in the US.
Frank Warren and Lineal Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury are proud to announce a multi-year, multi-fight agreement with ESPN, BT Sport, and Bob Arum’s Top Rank Boxing.
The deal will see Tyson Fury backed by two broadcast powerhouses in ESPN and BT Sport. Frank Warren will be working alongside Bob Arum to cement Fury’s place as one of boxing’s biggest global stars.
The deal will see Tyson Fury feature regularly in the US, live on BT Sport in the UK and ESPN in the US.
Hall of fame boxing promoter Frank Warren said: “This is a great move for Tyson Fury and a great move for Queensberry Promotions.
By partnering up with ESPN and Top Rank in America, we’re giving Tyson the opportunity to perform on the biggest and most powerful platforms on both sides of the Atlantic and become a truly global star.”
Top Rank chief Bob Arum added: “Top Rank is very excited to enter into the promotional arrangement along with Queensberry Promotions for the lineal heavyweight champion, Tyson Fury.
“He is a generational heavyweight talent at the peak of his powers. We also look forward to our increasing relationship with MTK Global, which represents so many world-class fighters,” Arum said.
An announcement on Tyson Fury’s next fight will be made in due course.
More Boxing News:
- Pedraza v Molina and Ajagba v Rice to headline Saturday show LIVE on ESPN+
- Lubin vs. Gausha, Ennis vs Abreu quotes for Saturday on Showtime
- Luis Nery quotes for Aaron Alameda fight on Sept.26
- Rising Stars to feature on the undercard of Briedis vs Dorticos
- Viktor Vykhryst (Victor Faust) back in action on Sept 20 in Ukraine
- Teofimo Lopez reacts to Mayweather fighting Logan Paul
- Eubank Jr wants Canelo, Golovkin, Murata or Jermall title shot
- Jose Ramirez: “I want Josh Taylor next”
- Devin Haney leaning towards Yuriorkis Gamboa for November 7th
- Teofimo Lopez: I don’t want to hear about Lomachenko again after this fight