Under the Lights: Canelo/Golovkin debuts on Sept. 2 on HBO
. HBO SPORTS® SPECIAL
. UNDER THE LIGHTS: CANELO/GOLOVKIN,
. EXAMINING THE SEPTEMBER 16 PAY-PER-VIEW SHOWDOWN,
. DEBUTS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2 ON HBO
HBO Sports, widely acclaimed for its innovative and provocative boxing programming, examines the upcoming HBO Pay-Per-View® showdown between the two best middleweights today –Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin — when UNDER THE LIGHTS: CANELO/GOLOVKIN debuts SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2 (10:00-10:20 p.m. ET/PT) on HBO.
(Photo Courtesy HBO)
The special will also be available on HBO NOW, HBO GO® and HBO On Demand®, and at hbo.com/boxing, as well as other new media platforms.
In an intimate and unvarnished setting, UNDER THE LIGHTS: CANELO/GOLOVKIN will feature an engaging roundtable conversation hosted by HBO Boxing commentator Max Kellerman, combatants Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin and HBO boxing analyst and four-division champion Roy Jones, Jr., as they breakdown and examine the many skills and experiences each fighter will bring into the ring for the best boxing matchup of 2017. It’s the final time the two will see each other until fight week unfolds in Las Vegas.
For more information, visit hbo.com/boxing; become a fan on Facebook at facebook.com/HBOBoxing; and follow on Twitter and Instagram at @HBOBoxing. Follow the conversation using #CaneloGGG.
“Canelo vs. Golovkin” takes place Saturday, September 16 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at 8:00 p.m. (ET)/ 5:00 p.m. (PT).
More Boxing News:
- “Macho: The Hector Camacho Story” on Dec. 4 – Showtime
- Kambosos Jr: “Lee Selby Will Retire After This Fight!”
- Tommy Fury demoralized after training with SugarHill
- Farooq vs. Tecuapetla on Usyk vs Chisora DAZN undercard
- UFC Star Khabib: “Usyk Not Like Other Heavyweights”
- Jaime Munguia vs. Tureano Johnson – preview & prediction for Oct.30
- ESPN ranks Terence Crawford #1 pound-for-pound, above Errol Spence
- Eddie Hearn blew chance to ink Tyson Fury in 2017
- Gary Russell Jr wants Miguel Berchelt at 130, asks WBC to order fight
- Adrien Broner gives Redkach the Mayweather treatment