Team Sauerland to co-promote Robert Helenius
Team Sauerland and Nordic Nightmare Promotions are pleased to announce that a legal settlement was reached on Monday, October 10, 2016, relating to a contractual dispute regarding Finnish heavyweight star Robert Helenius.
As a result of this agreement, both parties have agreed to mutually cease all legal proceedings, and have entered into a partnership to co-promote at least two fights for Helenius during the year of 2017.
Helenius’ first bout, as part of this new co-operation, is planned to take place in March in Helsinki, with further details to be announced soon.
Nisse Sauerland, CEO of Team Sauerland, expressed his delight at the decision, stating: ‘’Now that we have come to an amicable agreement, we look forward to working with Robert again, and staging a series of World-class boxing events in Finland. We have always believed Robert has the potential to become World Champion, and together with Nordic Nightmare Promotions, our aim is to bring him back into World title contention.’’
Helenius and Nordic Nightmare Promotions are pleased a legal settlement has been reached, and are looking forward to a successful future co–operation with Team Sauerland. Helenius will now be able to focus fully on his boxing career, and achieving his ultimate ambition of becoming World Champion.
‘’Now that our past dispute is settled I feel confident that a co-operation with Team Sauerland will be in the best interest for the both parties,’’ says Helenius. ‘’Nordic Nightmare Promotions and Team Sauerland are two independent actors in the boxing scene, working together to bring the best sports entertainment to boxing fans all over the world. Let us now put the focus on bringing the World Heavyweight title to Finland.’’
More Boxing News:
- Hollywood star Danny Trejo talks about his love of boxing
- Four Hours of Legendary “Iron” Mike Tyson on ESPN
- Queensberry inks Jonathan Kumuteo & Amaar Akbar
- MTK Global And KHK Sports Join Forces In Groundbreaking Partnership
- Sam Jones Slams Internet Trolls, “You’re Taking The P*ss!”
- Mike Tyson looking chiseled training for exhibition
- Manny Pacquiao reacts to Floyd Mayweather calling him an “OLD man”
- Gervonta Davis WARNS Ryan Garcia that he’ll slap him
- Mayweather could have ended Canelo’s career – Mauricio Sulaiman
- Chris Eubank Jr. still wants GGG and Canelo this year