Team Sauerland to co-promote Robert Helenius
Team Sauerland and Nordic Nightmare Promotions are pleased to announce that a legal settlement was reached on Monday, October 10, 2016, relating to a contractual dispute regarding Finnish heavyweight star Robert Helenius.
As a result of this agreement, both parties have agreed to mutually cease all legal proceedings, and have entered into a partnership to co-promote at least two fights for Helenius during the year of 2017.
Helenius’ first bout, as part of this new co-operation, is planned to take place in March in Helsinki, with further details to be announced soon.
Nisse Sauerland, CEO of Team Sauerland, expressed his delight at the decision, stating: ‘’Now that we have come to an amicable agreement, we look forward to working with Robert again, and staging a series of World-class boxing events in Finland. We have always believed Robert has the potential to become World Champion, and together with Nordic Nightmare Promotions, our aim is to bring him back into World title contention.’’
Helenius and Nordic Nightmare Promotions are pleased a legal settlement has been reached, and are looking forward to a successful future co–operation with Team Sauerland. Helenius will now be able to focus fully on his boxing career, and achieving his ultimate ambition of becoming World Champion.
‘’Now that our past dispute is settled I feel confident that a co-operation with Team Sauerland will be in the best interest for the both parties,’’ says Helenius. ‘’Nordic Nightmare Promotions and Team Sauerland are two independent actors in the boxing scene, working together to bring the best sports entertainment to boxing fans all over the world. Let us now put the focus on bringing the World Heavyweight title to Finland.’’
More Boxing News:
- Zhang Zhilei signs with Matchroom Boxing
- Pedraza v Molina and Ajagba v Rice to headline Saturday show LIVE on ESPN+
- Lubin vs. Gausha, Ennis vs Abreu quotes for Saturday on Showtime
- Luis Nery quotes for Aaron Alameda fight on Sept.26
- Rising Stars to feature on the undercard of Briedis vs Dorticos
- Terence Crawford vs. Kell Brook close to being finalized for Nov. 14th
- Thurman still mentally struggling from his loss to Pacquiao
- Pedraza vs. Molina & Efe Ajagba vs. Jonnie Rice -official weights
- Erickson Lubin 153 3/4 vs. Terrell Gausha 153 – Weigh-in results
- Eddie Hearn close to getting Usyk vs. Chisora done for October 31st