Murat Gassiev vs. Jordan Shimmell PBC on FS1 & FOX Deportes Official Weights, Weigh-In Photos
Murat Gassiev 199.2 lbs. vs. Jordan Shimmell 196 lbs.
John Wesley Nofire 231.2 lbs. vs. Joey Abell 257.2 lbs.
Danny Kelly 232.4 lbs. vs. Stephan Shaw 252.2 lbs.
Leduan Barthelemy 128.6 lbs. vs. Rafael Eduardo Reyes 129.8 lbs.
Deonte Wilson 144.2 lbs. vs. Gilbert Venegas Jr. 146.6 lbs.
Ramiro Carrillo 139.6 lbs. vs. Engelberto Valenzuela 143.4 lbs.
Jose F Quezada 140.8 lbs. vs. Ariel A Vasquez 141.8 lbs.
Mengistu Zarzar 193.4 lbs. vs. John Moxey 211 lbs.
TV:TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes
Venue: Black Bear Casino Resort, Carlton, MN
Promoter: Warriors Boxing
“I’m very thankful for this opportunity and I’m going to take advantage of it.
“I’ll see you tomorrow night for a great show.”
“I have a great strong fighter that I’m going up against tomorrow. He’s been in with some very good opposition so it will be definitely be a tough fight.
“I’m looking forward to showing off my talents in front of a friendly crowd. I’ve fought here a few times and I’m looking forward to getting my third victory here.
“Hopefully we can pull off this big win and move on to bigger things in the future.”
ABEL SANCHEZ, Gassiev’s Trainer
“This is a great opportunity for Gassiev to show his wares. Jordan is a very good fighter and we look forward to coming into his backyard and putting on a show.
“Hopefully the winner of this fight goes on to bigger and better things and becomes a champion. Both guys are in great shape so it’s going to be a great fight.”
DENNIS SHIMMELL, Shimmell’s Father & Trainer
“Jordan has fought in Minnesota a few times, so we look forward to tomorrow night and having him fight here again.
“He’s fought here in the World Golden Gloves in 2007 and as a professional, he fought at this casino twice back in 2012 and 2013. We’re looking forward to having a few fans and a home ring advantage tomorrow night.”
More Boxing News:
- Joshua Buatsi and Callum Johnson speak on ‘The Boxing Show’
- Jessie Vargas looking to become 3 division world champion
- CES Boxing offers Mike Tyson $1,000,000 to fight Cusumano
- Mike Tyson, Andre Ward, Anthony Joshua & more Showtime Classics in June
- Carl Froch And Barker Talk Fighting On The Road In ‘The Rounds’
- Andy Lee: Tyson Fury mentally BREAKS Anthony Joshua and stops him
- Mayweather & Haney working out on mitts; Tank Davis still a problem
- Luis Ortiz fighting in August or September, wants Mike Tyson
- Errol Spence GLOATING on taking Keith Thurman’s spot at the top of 147 lb division
- Gervonta Davis days with Mayweather Promotions could be numbered