Robert Guerrero Media Quotes and Photos Ahead of his PBC on NBC Fight Against Aron Martinez June 6
AROMAS, CA(May 28, 2015)- Four-Division world champion, “Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero (32-3-1, 18 KOs) hosted a media workout yesterday at the CrossFit Ranch to shed light on his upcoming fight with Aron Martinez. The 10-round main-event bout will take place at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif., June 6, 2015 and will air live on NBC starting at 3:00 p.m. ET/12:00 p.m. PT.
Guerrero, who won the hearts of America with his gut wrenching performance against Keith Thurman in his last fight, is looking forward to another main-event attraction where he can showcase his entertaining fighting style to the fans.
“All the hard training is done and now it’s time to zone in,” said Robert Guerrero. “Everyone should be watching the PBC on NBC June 6th because I believe this is going to be a crowd-pleasing fight. Aron Martinez is not coming to lay down. He’s had plenty of time to prepare for this fight and I’m expecting him to come out guns blazing. One thing is for sure, I’m going to be throwing some hard shots right from the opening bell. My goal is to bring an entertaining fight to the fans and let my hands go. Fight night can’t come soon enough.”
Headlining his second PBC on NBC, Guerrero wants continue fighting on a regular basis. Known for being an all-out action fighter, Guerrero feels he can close out the rest of 2015 with a bang.
“I can’t emphasize how important it is for me to be fighting back to back in just a couple of months,” Guerrero continued. “Staying active is crucial to any fighter. The more you fight the better you perform and I can feel the improvement in my whole fighting style. If possible, I want to fight two more times before the year ends, but first I must get past Martinez.”
More Boxing News:
- Boxing Results: Jamal James defeats Thomas Dulorme
- Boxing Results: Terri Harper and Natasha Jonas fight to a 10-round draw
- Fox Sports and PBC announce blockbuster schedule for 2020
- Jose Ramirez vs. Viktor Postol on August 29 LIVE on ESPN+
- McCaskill: Beating Braekhus Leads To More Mega-Fights
- Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr postponed until November 28
- Jay Harris: “Martinez Fight Announced Me on The Big Stage”
- Erislandy Lara vs. Greg Vendetti on August 29 on Fox
- Froch says Mike Tyson could gas after 4 rounds against Roy Jones Jr
- Ryan Garcia’s adviser returns fire at Bob Arum over criticism