Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Pawel Kolodziej tickets on sale for March 29th fight
Tickets are now on sale for the rescheduled Team Sauerland show in Berlin on March 29th featuring IBF Cruiserweight Champion Yoan Pablo Hernandez and British heavyweight David Price.
The show was postponed by three weeks due to a viral infection suffered by Hernandez, who defends his IBF crown against Pawel Kolodziej, and will now take place at Berlin’s famous Velodrom.
Tickets start from €21 and are available at eventim.de. Further information including Price’s opponent will be announced shortly.
Hernandez vs. Kolodziej postponed until March 29
Boxing fans will have to wait three weeks longer for Yoan Pablo Hernandez’ title defense against Pawel Kolodziej. The cruiserweight world championship, actually planned to be staged on March 8, has to be shifted to March 29 due to the IBF Champion currently suffering from a minor viral infection. In addition, the whole event moves from the Max-Schmeling-Halle to the Velodrom, which is located only a stone’s throw away in Berlin, Germany.
Yoan Pablo Hernandez: “I am really sorry but it makes no sense to step into the ring when you are not fit to fight. Most of all, I am hoping that the fans are not that disappointed and come to support me on March 29 to see a top-notch performance when I am defending my IBF Belt.”
Kolodziej, currently rated second by the IBF and unbeaten in 33 bouts (18 wins by KO), will be no walk in the park according to “Iron Man” Hernandez: “Since winning the world title, I have only defended against the best rated opponents. I think that is what makes a champion.”
Notice: All purchased tickets will be refunded at the corresponding booking offices. Ticket sales for March 29 at the Velodrom in Berlin, Germany will be announced shortly.
More Boxing News:
- Angelo Leo vs. Stephen Fulton Jr – weights and quotes
- Jessica McCaskill vs. Cecelia Brækhus added to Chocolatito vs. Estrada 2 card on March 13th
- Caleb Plant media conference call quotes
- Rungvisai vs Sithmorseng live on DAZN on March 12
- Devin Haney: The top fighters are scared of me
- Bellew: Joshua knocks out Fury within 6 rounds
- Chris Eubank Jr reacts to Canelo fighting Yildirim on Feb.27th
- Tony Bellew criticizes Fury for dull win over Klitschko