Bradley-Marquez preview on HBO on September 28th
NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2013 – HBO Sports’ groundbreaking “24/7” reality franchise, which has captured 17 Sports Emmy® Awards, returns for its 17th boxing installment with 24/7 BRADLEY/MARQUEZ, an all-new series debuting SATURDAY, SEPT. 28 (1:00-1:30 a.m. ET/PT) on HBO, immediately following the “World Championship Boxing” presentation beginning at 10:15 p.m. (ET/PT). The all-access series follows two world-class fighters as they prepare for their compelling pay-per-view welterweight title fight.
Episode # 1
Debut: SATURDAY, SEPT. 28 (1:00-1:30 a.m. ET/PT)
Other HBO playdates: Sept. 29 (11:15 a.m.) and 30 (11:30 a.m., 2:30 a.m.), and Oct. 1 (6:30 p.m., 2:35 a.m.), 2 (9:30 p.m.), 3 (midnight), 4 (6:30 p.m.), 5 (10:00 a.m.), 11 (7:00 p.m.) and 12 (9:00 a.m.)
HBO2 playdates: Sept. 29 (11:00 p.m.) and Oct. 4 (9:00 p.m.), 11 (11:15 p.m.) and 12 (3:45 p.m.)
HBO On Demand and HBO GO availability begins: Oct. 1.
Camp opens as Timothy Bradley (30-0, 12 KOs), coming off his all-action bout last March versus Ruslan Provodnikov, and Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40 KOs), revitalized after his sensational knockout of Manny Pacquiao last December, prepare for their Oct. 12 showdown in Las Vegas.
Episode two of 24/7 BRADLEY/MARQUEZ debuts Saturday, Oct. 5 (12:30-1:00 a.m.), immediately following the “World Championship Boxing” presentation beginning at 9:45 p.m. (ET/PT). Both episodes will be presented on HBO the night before the high-stakes showdown.
“Bradley vs. Marquez” takes place at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas Saturday, Oct. 12 at 9:00 p.m. (ET)/6:00 p.m. (PT), and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®.
The executive producer of 24/7 BRADLEY/MARQUEZ is Rick Bernstein; senior producer, Dave Harmon; coordinating producer, Bentley Weiner; producers, Thomas Odelfelt and Christine Wilt; writer, Aaron Cohen. Liev Schreiber narrates.
More Boxing News:
- Erickson Lubin ready for Jermell Charlo rematch at 154
- Danny Roman targeting Luis Nery fight
- Jazza Dickens, Ohara Davies, Ryan Walsh, McKenna #GoldenContract Press Quotes
- Buatsi Undercard: Fiaz vs. Baker on October 4, Live on Sky
- “Like a dream” – Mairis Briedis returns to Latvia with the Ali Trophy
- Jermall Charlo being avoided by Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin?
- Teofimo warns Lomachenko: ‘I’m putting hands on you on October 17th’
- Mairis Briedis considering a move to heavyweight
- Pacquiao has started training after Conor McGregor Tweet
- Jeison Rosario message after knockout loss to Jermell Charlo