Tom Dallas vs. Ian Lewison on September 7th at York Hall, Bethnal Green, Londo
Forget David Haye v Tyson Fury for the time being a massive heavyweight clash takes place on 7th September at York Hall where I an Lewison takes on Tom Dallas for the Southern Area title.
Both fighters have a lot to prove. Lewison is trying to use this fight to break into the big time whilst Dallas is looking to resurrect his career after losses to David Price and Matt Skelton.
This really is a crossroads fight for both and a fight where anything could happen. Trainer Don Charles said “forget Haye v Fury this could be the heavyweight fight of the year”.
The fight headlines the Olivia Goodwin promoted “Brawl in the Hall”.
There is no love lost between both fighters. Dallas said “I cannot believe how many people fancy Lewison. He lost to Colin Kenna and drew with an Eastern European journeyman. He is my pass to title action and he will not stand in my way.” Lewison retorted “Dallas is going to get assaulted by me. Make sure you bring a pillow for him as I am gonna put him to sleep”.
This intriguing clash is part of an exciting 16 fights card where chief support is the grudge re-match for the Southern Area Cruiserweight title between holder Menay “The emperor” Edwards and JJ Ojuederie. Edwards won the first clash and what ended a bad tempered affair has ended up with a grudge re-match.
Lee Markham competes for the International Masters Super-Middleweight title and the show sees the return of former WBO International champion Tony Conquest in an 6 round contest. The show also features exciting heavyweight prospects Dominic Akinlade and AJ Carter and many others.
Limited tickets are available £100 VIP (sold out) £60 Reserved ringside (very limited) and £35 unreserved are available from www.goodwinpromotions.co.uk
More Boxing News:
- Hollywood star Danny Trejo talks about his love of boxing
- Four Hours of Legendary “Iron” Mike Tyson on ESPN
- Queensberry inks Jonathan Kumuteo & Amaar Akbar
- MTK Global And KHK Sports Join Forces In Groundbreaking Partnership
- Sam Jones Slams Internet Trolls, “You’re Taking The P*ss!”
- Mike Tyson looking chiseled training for exhibition
- Manny Pacquiao reacts to Floyd Mayweather calling him an “OLD man”
- Gervonta Davis WARNS Ryan Garcia that he’ll slap him
- Mayweather could have ended Canelo’s career – Mauricio Sulaiman
- Chris Eubank Jr. still wants GGG and Canelo this year