Mayweather-Guerrero fight breakdown
Floyd “Money Mayweather” edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap” tonight at 9:00 PM EST.
Pugilist KOrner link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wcsteelerfan/2013/05/06/tha-weekend-wrap
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
During tonight’s broadcast, James and Joseph will review the big May 4th showdown between Floyd “Money” Mayweather and Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero, which took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, this past Saturday night. We will break down Mayweather’s brilliant performance and preview possible opponents for his projected September 14th fight date.
The Pugilist KOrner’s dynamic duo will also discuss other action that took place this week, which included victories from Wladimir Klitschko, Abner Mares, Leo Santa Cruz, and J’Leon Love.
Throughout the second half-hour of tonight’s program, “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap” is proud to feature elite level trainer Ronnie Shields. The always insightful boxing mentor will share his thoughts concerning last night’s big fights on the Showtime broadcast, as well as upcoming events on the fight calendar.
During the final half-hour of the program, we will be visited by master strategist James Gogue. The lifelong fight trainer will breakdown Mayweather’s awesome performance against Robert Guerrero, and will discuss victories by Abner Mares and Leo Santa Cruz.
All listeners are encouraged to call in to “The Pugilist KOrner” to share your thoughts on anything boxing. To be a part of the show, please call in with 718-506-1506 (Don’t forget to dial 1 to be placed in the hosts’ cue). All questions and comments are welcomed.
Tonight’s show will be hosted by Radio commentator James King and Boxing writer and announcer Joseph Herron.
To listen to the “Pugilist KOrner”, simply use the following link:
More Boxing News:
- Samuel Vargas Travels Across The Pond To Battle Top Prospect Conor Benn On DAZN
- Alexander Povetkin vs. Dillian Whyte 2 on March 6th
- Victor Pasillas vs Ra’eese Aleem on Leo – Fulton Showtime undercard on Jan 23
- David Avanesyan vs. Josh Kelly on Feb.20th
- Henry Garcia: “I totally agree with my son, he can KO Tank Davis in two”
- Bernard Hopkins: De La Hoya beats Golovkin, GGG losing power
- Eddie Hearn: Joshua vs. Fury could be signed in 4 weeks
- Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook: Is this a cash-out fight?