Guzman vs. Mosquera on 6/28 in Kissimmee, Florida
Kissimmee, FL: The highly anticipated matchup between former world champions Joan “Little Tyson” Guzman and Vicente “El Loco” Mosquera has landed in All Star Boxing, successful series “Boxeo TELEMUNDO Ford” at the Kissimmee Civic Center in Kissimmee, FL, on Friday, June 28, 2013, the 2nd date of their summer series.
Guzman, (33-1-1-20 KO’s) of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic is a former WBO and IBF world champion, in last fight he suffered his only defeated when he lost to Khabib Allakhverdiev by technical decision when he was unable to continue due to an injury. Mosquera (32-2-1-17 KO’s) is a former WBA world champion who lost his belt to the late Edwin Valero and is now on an 8 fight-winning streak. The bout is schedule for 12 Rounds for the World Boxing Association interim Jr. Welterweight championship. Both fighters have been training in Florida for several weeks.
In the main event hometown favorite Orlando “El Fenomeno” Cruz (20-2-1-10 KO’s) of San Juan, Puerto Rico ranked #1 WBO will be defending his WBO Latino Featherweight belt against an opponent to be announced shortly. Cruz caught worldwide media attention when he became the first professional boxer to declare gay in public last October. He will be looking for his 5th straight win since signing with All Star Boxing, Inc.
5 more fights schedule. Doors open 7:30 PM, First bell at 8:30 PM. Telemundo Network available in HD will televise both starting at 11:35 PM. Tuto Zabala, Jr., All Star Boxing, Inc is presenting the show. The Guzman-Mosquera bout is in association with Henry Rivalta, Aqcuinity Sports. Tickets are already on sale from only $20.00 at Kissimmee Civic Center 201 E. Dakin Ave, Downtown Kissimmee, FL or by calling 407-935-1412.
More Boxing News:
- Results / Photos: Sergey Lipinets and Clayton fight to majority draw
- Dave Allen vs. Christopher Lovejoy on Oct.31 on Usyk-Chisora card on DAZN
- Video: Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz – All Access Episode 2
- Derek Chisora says Usyk is in store for the “fright of his life”
- Saunders Vs. Murray Lands On December 4 in London
- Boxing Results: Sergey Lipinets and Custio Clayton ends in 12-round draw
- Devin Haney reacts to Mayweather saying “too many belts”
- Hearn says Glowacki- Okolie and Ryder-Lemieux possible for Joshua-Pulev card on Dec.12
- Gervonta Davis: Teofimo Lopez’s win over Lomachenko wasn’t convincing
- Tyson Fury reaffirms he’s fighting on December 5th in London