Ajose Olusegun vs. Rynell Griffin on Saturday, April 20th in Hammond, Indiana
Chicago, IL, Wednesday, April 17, 2013–The media general public are invited to the official weigh in for Hitz Boxing’s “Fight Night at the Horseshoe” on Friday, April 19 at 5:00 PM at the Sixth Street Sports Bar inside the Horseshoe Casino, 777 Casino Drive in Hammond, IN. All fighters will be available for interviews and photos. This is a free event!
Saturday night’s “Fight Night at the Horseshoe,” which will be held at The Venue inside of the Horseshoe Casino will feature a main event between heavyweights Andrey Fedosov from Shuya Russia and Darnell “Ding-A-Ling Man” Wilson of Takoma Park, Maryland. The co-feature will pit Dimar Ortuz of Chicago against Harley Kilfian of Menominee, Wisconsin in a cruiserweight bout.
Bobby Hitz worked with Lou Dibella and Dibella Entertainment to add impressive welterweight Ajose Olusegun to the card. He participated in the 2000 Olympic Games and has won the World Boxing Foundation Intercontinental 140lb. title, won the African Boxing Union junior welterweight title, won the Commonwealth junior welterweight title, defended the Commonwealth title four times and won the British junior welterweight title. Olusegun earned the WBC #1 ranking with UD12 over Ali Chebah, on Sept. 30, 2011.
“It great to work with Lou and bring a fighter like Ajose to Chicago,” said Hitz, President and CEO of Hitz Boxing.
Tickets for “Fight Night at the Horseshoe” are priced at $90.00 for ringside seats and $40.00 for orchestra seats, they are available at hitzboxing.com, all Ticketmaster outlets and ticketmaster.com. All bouts are subject to change. Doors open 7:00 pm and the action starts at 7:30 pm.
More Boxing News:
- Results / Photos: Sergey Lipinets and Clayton fight to majority draw
- Dave Allen vs. Christopher Lovejoy on Oct.31 on Usyk-Chisora card on DAZN
- Video: Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz – All Access Episode 2
- Derek Chisora says Usyk is in store for the “fright of his life”
- Saunders Vs. Murray Lands On December 4 in London
- Mikey Garcia: Lomachenko beat weaker & smaller fighters
- Boxing Results: Sergey Lipinets and Custio Clayton ends in 12-round draw
- Devin Haney reacts to Mayweather saying “too many belts”
- Hearn says Glowacki- Okolie and Ryder-Lemieux possible for Joshua-Pulev card on Dec.12
- Gervonta Davis: Teofimo Lopez’s win over Lomachenko wasn’t convincing