Bradley-Provodnikov replay this Sunday, March 24th at 10:35 p.m. ET/PT on HBO
HBO Boxing has a knockout one-two punch for fans of the sweet science, beginning with a prime-time encore of last Saturday’s epic welterweight title showdown WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: TIMOTHY BRADLEY JR. VS. RUSLAN PROVODNIKOV this SUNDAY, MARCH 24 at 10:35 p.m. (ET/PT), exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team of Jim Lampley, Max Kellerman and Roy Jones Jr. call all the action, presented in HDTV and in Spanish on HBO Latino, followed immediately by an encore of the revealing special “Road to Rios-Alvarado II.” Both presentations follow the debut of HBO Films’ “Phil Spector” at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT).
In an extraordinary 12-round slugfest that had fans on the edge of their seats, undefeated Timothy Bradley Jr. (30-0, 12 KOs) successfully defended his world welterweight title against Russia’s Ruslan Provodnikov (22-2, 15 KOs).
Immediately following the fight, HBO presents a replay of the special ROAD TO RIOS-ALVARADO II. The 15-minute feature looks back at last October’s thrilling junior welterweight contest, when Brandon Rios (31-0-1, 23 KOs) stopped Mike Alvarado (33-1, 23 KOs) in the seventh round of a bout that was on everybody’s short list of the year’s top fights. In addition, the special traces both men’s journey from hardscrabble neighborhoods to the highest level of the boxing world and previews their rematch, which will be seen Saturday, March 30 on HBO at 10:15 p.m. (ET/PT).
Both presentations are also available on HBO On Demand® and HBO GO®.
All HBO boxing events are presented in HDTV. HBO viewers must have access to the HBO HDTV channel to watch HBO programming in high definition.
Follow HBO boxing news at hbo.com/boxing, on Facebook at facebook.com/hboboxing and on Twitter at twitter.com/hboboxing.
The executive producer of WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING is Rick Bernstein; producer, Thomas Odelfelt; director, Marc Payton.
® WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING is a registered service mark of Home Box Office, Inc.
More Boxing News:
- Results / Photos: Sergey Lipinets and Clayton fight to majority draw
- Dave Allen vs. Christopher Lovejoy on Oct.31 on Usyk-Chisora card on DAZN
- Video: Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz – All Access Episode 2
- Derek Chisora says Usyk is in store for the “fright of his life”
- Saunders Vs. Murray Lands On December 4 in London
- Mikey Garcia: Lomachenko beat weaker & smaller fighters
- Boxing Results: Sergey Lipinets and Custio Clayton ends in 12-round draw
- Devin Haney reacts to Mayweather saying “too many belts”
- Hearn says Glowacki- Okolie and Ryder-Lemieux possible for Joshua-Pulev card on Dec.12
- Gervonta Davis: Teofimo Lopez’s win over Lomachenko wasn’t convincing