Dulorme-Brooks on 2/21 at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City
New York, NY (2/15/13) – Next Thursday, February 21, DiBella Entertainment’s (DBE) Broadway Boxing series returns to the Roseland Ballroom in New York City, with an action-packed nine-bout card headlined by the return of highly regarded WBA #10 junior welterweight Thomas Dulorme (16-1, 12KO’s) taking on Eddie Brooks (9-3, 3KO’s) in an eight-round matchup, held at a catch weight of 143lbs.
Also featured on the card in separate eight-round bouts will be red-hot lightweight prospect Ivan Redkach (13-0, 11KO’s) and WBA #11-rated welterweight Charlie Ota (21-1-1, 15KO’s). Ota will square off against Abel Perry (18-6, 9KO’s), while Redkach is set to take on hard-hitting Sergio Rivera (27-10-2, 17KO’s).
Fighting in separate bouts will be DBE’s next generation of promising future prospects, NY Golden Gloves champions “The Notorious” Travis Peterkin (6-0, 3KO’s), Patrick “All” Day (1-0, 1KO) and Louis Cruz (1-0, 1KO). Peterkin is set to challenge Thomas Turner (3-2, 2KO’s) in a six-round light heavyweight matchup, Day will meet Dominique Foster (1-1-1) in a four-round junior middleweight matchup and Cruz will see action in a four-round junior welterweight matchup against Demond Brock (3-1, 2KO’s).
Making his much-anticipated pro debut on the card will be 19-year-old 2012 Ecuadorian Olympian and 2011 Pan-American Heavyweight Champion Ytalo Perea as he squares off against Excell Holmes (2-1-1, 1KO) in a four-round heavyweight special attraction.
Making his second straight appearance on a DBE-promoted card will be Brooklyn’s Neuky Santelises (3-0, 2KO’s) as he looks to up his record to a perfect 4-0 when he takes on Denis Madriz (0-0-1) in a four-round junior lightweight contest. Santelises last saw action on the DBE-promoted card at BB King Blues Club in January, where he scored a devastating one-punch highlight-reel knockout over Juan Javier Guerrero.
Rounding out the card is Brooklyn’s fan-favorite Keisher McLeod-Wells (5-2, 1KO) facing Canadian National Amateur Champion Jacqueline Hart (1-0) in a six-round female flyweight showdown.
The card is promoted by DiBella Entertainment (DBE) and sponsored by Manfredi Auto Group, Newlio.com, and Everlast. The event will be broadcast live on broadband through GFL.TV. SNY will broadcast the event tape-delayed. Tickets are currently on sale and can be purchased through Ticketmaster by calling (800) 745-3000. Tickets are priced at $125, $85, $65 and $45 and may also be purchased at the door the night of the event. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. ET with the first bout scheduled for 7 p.m. ET.
More Boxing News:
- Sergey Lipinets and Custio Clayton fight to majority draw
- Dave Allen vs. Christopher Lovejoy on Oct.31 on Usyk-Chisora card on DAZN
- Video: Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz – All Access Episode 2
- Derek Chisora says Usyk is in store for the “fright of his life”
- Saunders Vs. Murray Lands On December 4 in London
- Boxing Results: Sergey Lipinets and Custio Clayton ends in 12-round draw
- Devin Haney reacts to Mayweather saying “too many belts”
- Hearn says Krzysztof Glowacki-Lawrence Okolie and John Ryder-David Lemieux possible for Joshua-Pulev card on Dec.12
- Gervonta Davis: Teofimo Lopez’s win over Lomachenko wasn’t convincing
- Tyson Fury reaffirms he’s fighting on December 5th in London