Alantez Fox vs. Greg Hackett on March 2nd in Fort Washington, Maryland
February 25, 2013 – Undefeated junior middleweight Alantez “Sly as A” Fox (9-0-1 4KOs) will be making his second appearance of 2013 as he steps in the ring with Greg Hackett (2-9) in a 6 round fight. The Maryland born prospect will be on a card that is being held in his backyard of Fort Washington, Maryland at the Rosecroft Raceway venue on Saturday, March 2nd.
Fox is happy to have a quick turnaround and would like to continue fighting on a consistent basis. Aside from his skills and physical attributes, Fox is a student of the game and enjoys learning from his performances. However, Fox finds it equally important to fight in front of his home town crowds in an effort to give them the performances he feels they deserve.
“I’m always excited to have a fight scheduled and the feeling intensifies as the fight gets closer,” Fox said. “Every fighter brings something different to the table and by fighting more I get the opportunity to see a variety of challenges. It makes it even better when I get to accomplish my goals in front of my fans from my home town or my home state. I’ll be looking to treat my fans to an entertaining night. Boxing 360 is doing a great job with my career.”
Boxing 360’s Mario Yagobi feels confident that Fox is on the right path and working towards making him a viable contender with a strong fan base.
“Fox is willing and able to take on the fighters we put in front of him, he knows that this is the part of his career where he has to make the right moves and I have all the confidence in him getting the job done. It’s a process that all fighters find themselves in at one point in their career, Fox is handling all of the obstacles and when he’s ready to take the next step I know he’ll handle that too,” Yagobi said.
Alantez Fox is promoted by Boxing 360. For more information on Fox please visit www.boxing360.com.
More Boxing News:
- Shakur Stevenson and Jessie Magdaleno to Headline June Cards
- Ricky Burns still has ‘a year or two left’ of remarkable story
- CES Boxing & Boston Boxing Offer Mike Tyson $1,000,000
- BT Sport new boxing series: What Went Down
- Dillian Whyte and Francis Ngannou meet in press conference on Saturday
- Golovkin prefers Kamil Szeremeta over Canelo trilogy
- Tim Bradley says Shakur Stevenson could be the successor to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Errol Spence doesn’t want a tune-up, targeting Pacquiao, Crawford and Danny Garcia
- Eddie Hearn doubts injured Deontay Wilder will be ready to face Fury this year
- Chocolatito vs. Estrada 2, Haney vs. Campbell & Prograis vs. Hooker in July or August in U.S