Hope for Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight
Facts: Started in 108 lbs, more on offensive strategy, power in both hands, explosive in every fight, with a number of losses, title holder in 8 Divisions, excellent workmanship in the ring.
Both fighters had proven their greatness in the ring. Both has excellent resumes and had beaten the same boxers in different fashion (Oscar dela Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Juan Manuel Marquez and Sugar Shane Mosley). Floyd Jr defeated these great names in boxing in great fashion and style, a great display of defense accompanied with great offense. Manny Pacquiao defeated these same boxers using his explosiveness in the ring and great power.
For many years, boxing didn’t have 2 great boxers at the same era of their kind. One, a master of defense and the other a master of offense. Fans around the world are waiting and anticipating for the meeting of these 2 warriors in the ring. The only hope for the mega fight to happen is for Floyd Jr and Manny Pacquiao to come into terms and meet at a certain agreement that will benefit both camps. The great big fight should happen because they owe it to their fans. The road blocks for the fight to happen should be sorted out professionally, by both boxers and the people involved.
Both are claiming they are better than the other. In most people’s opinion, only their meeting in the ring will determine who is the better fighter. Whoever comes out victorious or the loser when the dream mega fight between them happens, will forever be considered as one of the great boxers of all time.
More Boxing News:
- Conor McGregor looking desparate, still wants Pacquiao fight
- Arum approached by Kell Brook for Terence Crawford fight
- Errol Spence threatens to Go “Rogue” if Manny Pacquiao faces Mikey Garcia
- Manny Pacquiao adviser hints Mikey Garcia next for him
- Mayweather reacts to Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr fight announcement
- Gervonta Davis calling himself “130/135 King”
- Errol Spence has “screenshotted” his doubters, he’ll gloat after Nov.21
- Jermall Charlo gives Sergiy Derevyanchenko a warning: “What round is it going to be?”
- The Trio Vying For British Glory: Chad Sugden on Facing Shakan Pitters and Craig Richards
- Broner: Tank Davis will fight Ryan Garcia after Leo Santa Cruz