David Haye can defeat the Klitschkos
By Dennis Broadhurst: In looking at David Haye and lokoing at the Klitschkos I think that Haye can beat them both. Haye is an extremely fast and powerful heavyweight with good footwork and decent head movement. Haye has the offensive abilities to take out anyone but can also be taken out himself because of a rather weak chin.
Haye vs Vitali: Vitali looked good in his fight against Arreola who he dominated and dismantled and while Arreola had power he had extremely poor movement. Vitali looked slow against challenger Kevin Johnson is his last fight and I think will be even slower against Haye because Haye will likely set a faster pace. By the time Haye and Vitali fight, Vitali may have gotten even slower. I see Haye’s speed, power and skill being enough to win him a decision or even a knockout over Vitali, I firmly believe that if Haye lands his best combintation on anyone then they will drop. Prediction: 12 round unanimous decision for Haye.
Haye vs Wladimir: While Wladimir may be offensively more dangerous than his brother Vitali, he is much more vunerable in the chin department. I think good pressure from Haye could result in an early knockout of Klitschko and I think that he would make a mistake by being too cautious. I think that if Haye puts on the pressure early then he has the best chance of winning. Prediction: KO before round 6 for Haye.
More Boxing News:
- David Haye reacts to Tyson Fury win: ‘I was so WRONG’
- David Haye previews Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 2
- Tyson Fury: ‘Deontay Wilder doesn’t punch harder than Wladimir Klitschko’
- John Fury and David Haye debate Wilder vs Fury 2 rematch
- David Haye: ‘Deontay Wilder is the HARDEST punching heavyweight ever’
- Malignaggi: ‘They did Golovkin DIRTY in first 2 Canelo fights’
- Joshua could fight Ruiz a third time – Hearn
- Brook: ‘I’m the guy to beat Crawford’
- Caleb Plant looking sharp training
- Canelo vs. BJ Saunders not likely to happen